How Do I Apply?

After reading these instructions, complete the attached application and return it to the PCDSA either in person at the Portage County Sheriff's Office or by mailing it to:

Portage County Deputy Sheriff's Association
Youth Grant Application
1500 Strongs Avenue
Stevens Point
WI 54481-3542

Any supplemental information (e.g. pictures, letters, and brochures) included with the application will not be returned, so please plan accordingly. All requests for funding must be made on the current official PCDSA Youth Activity Grant Application. Letters and other methods of requesting will not be honored.

Show All Answers

1. Who is Eligible?
2. How Much is Awarded?
3. When is the Application Deadline?
4. How Will We Be Notified?
5. How Will the Award Be Made?
6. How Do I Apply?
7. What If I Have Questions?