Prenatal Care Coordination (PNCC)
PNCC is a Medicaid benefit that helps pregnant women get the support and services they need to have a healthy baby.
- Help to get the health care you need (finding a doctor, scheduling prenatal appointments)
- Personal support
- Assistance with transportation arrangements for your medical appointments
- Information on good eating habits and health practices (health education and nutrition counseling)
- Information and help finding needed services in your community
- Home visit after the child is born
- Portage County Health and Human Services Division of Public Health Website
Request for Referral to Program
Return the completed and signed form according to the directions on the form.
Reasons for the Medicaid PNCC Program
Everyone at some time needs a helping hand with things such as
- Locating childcare
- Dealing with family or emotional problems
- Coping with alcohol and other drug use
- Dealing with other problems that are bothering you
Prenatal care coordination services
- Portage County Health and Human Services Department
- Medicaid Recipient Services
Resources for Families
Creating a Breastfeeding Friendly Workforce
Did you know there is a way to reduce employee turnover, increase employee loyalty, and reduce employee absenteeism due to sick days? Believe it or not, it is by supporting breastfeeding in the workplace! Below are resources to help you get started.