Permit Applications

Portage County Health and Human Services serves as an agent for the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection and the Department of Safety and Professional Services and is responsible for the licensing and regulation of retail food and restaurant establishments, lodging establishments (hotel, motel, tourist rooming houses, bed, and breakfasts), campgrounds, recreational educational camps, swimming pools, manufactured home communities, and tattooing and body art facilities.