Small Claims

For Small Claims Questions call the Clerk at 715-346-1364, ext. 5

How to File Small Claims & Forms

 Other Helpful Resources

Further questions can be answered by the Clerk of Circuit Court Deputy in Small Claims who can be reached at 715-346-1364, ext. 5. However please note the Clerk of Courts office is part of the Judicial system and therefore is prohibited from providing any legal advice. For legal advice, you should contact your local attorney.